Below is a list of possible error messages you may receive while trying to access Studio+ in-app, and how you can troubleshoot them:
“Oops! Looks like you are using incorrect Apple ID for restoring the purchase. Please use the Apple ID you used during the purchase of this subscription."
- This error occurs in case where you are trying to access Studio+ premium content through an Apple ID that wasn’t used during the purchase of the subscription.
- If you are using a device that is logged into a different Apple ID than the one you used when you originally made your subscription purchase, and you are using the same email address you used when logging into the Cubii app, the restore purchase will not work.
- To solve this issue, kindly login with the same Apple ID used when you originally purchased to restore the subscription.
“Uh-oh! This feature is not available in your country.”
Studio+ app is only available in the United States and Canada. Hence, if you are outside of the US and Canada, you will see a Studio+ error.
“Free Trial expires in x days” Renew your subscription”
- If you cancelled your subscription from the Apple App store or Google Play store during your free trial period, you will see this alert.
- To restore your purchase, please click on the “RENEW” button shown on the screen.
“Plan expires in “x” days. Renew your subscription.”
- If you cancelled your subscription from the Apple App store or Google Play store, you will see this alert.
- To restore your purchase, please click on “RENEW” button shown on the screen.
- Please make sure that you are using the same email address and Apple ID in order for the app store subscription to restore.
- Please make sure that you are using the same email address you signed up for the Cubii app with, as well as the Play store Gmail ID you were logged in under when you originally made the subscription purchase, in order to restore.
“User with this google account has already purchased the subscription. Please use a different google account to purchase subscription”
- This error occurs if you are trying to access Studio+ premium content through a device that has the the correct Cubii email address used to purchase through the app but is not logged into the Google Play account ID that was used during the purchase.
- To resolve the issue, login to the Google Play Store with the same ID that was used for the original purchase.